Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Launches Golf Challenge Package
For those who love to golf (and those who prefer to spa while their partner hits the links), the ultimate golf and spa package in the world’s most exciting destination.
International golfers are invited to take part in the first ever Dhara Dhevi Golf Challenge. Organised by Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai, the tourney is set for 9 to 13 May 2010 (so don’t delay!) and features play at Chiang Mai’s top three golf courses, with a range of fantastic prizes on offer.
The Dhara Dhevi Golf Challenge 2010 will see golfers show their skills over three days of play on the picturesque fairways and greens at the Alpine Golf Course, Chiang Mai Highlands Golf Course or Royal Chiang Mai Golf Club. The 18 holes of play at each course include caddy service and roundtrip transfers from the resort.
Also included in the package price of THB 48,888 net single/THB 66,888 net double is:
• Four nights luxury accommodation in a Colonial Suite
• Daily American buffet breakfast at Akaligo restaurant
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Welcome Dinner and Award Dinner at the resort
• 25% discount at The Dheva Spa on traditional therapies
• Spa credit for non-golfers at THB 4,000 plus tax and service charge
• Transfers to/from the golf course of choice
• Caddy fee (18 holes) for 3 days